Tuesday, December 6, 2011

oh dear blog...

I love you and I hate you. I obsess over you and I hide from you. I don't post on you for as long as I can, and that prolongs my misery. When I hide from you I'm also hiding from the scale, and/or trying to make up for lost time so that by the time I post again, I will be in a "better" place.

Tomorrow, I have a life insurance physical. I qualify for life insurance, but just barely, because of my weight. I have challenged myself to get below a break point where my rates would get cheaper within six months, (I don't remember what it is exactly)which is the deadline.

I've avoided you, dear blog, because I was indulging in a downward spiral, and I was ashamed for anyone to know about it. That is not who I am. I will never be content with apathy, so I'd better re-commit.

Love,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment